Integra Hindustan Control Contact Details, Enquiry and Helpline Number Vadodara

Integra Hindustan Control Toll Free Number : +91 265 2311772

The Company was founded in 1987 as a joint venture with ABB India. The Company holding AG currently holds 51%, the majority of the shares and the remaining 49% is publicly listed on the Mumbai and Vadodara stock exchanges. It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company engaged in Railway Control Systems, Intelligence Transport Systems, Time Solution Systems and Contract Manufacturing. Basically manufactures metal to metal relays, domino panels and prewired groups for the rail safety systems for the Indian Railways. It use to grow through consolidating the existing business streams & putting them on a higher trajectory, broad basing the portfolio by establishing a long term relationship & adopting product lines relevant for Indian Market .

Integra Hindustan Control Official Website : http://www.integraindia.in/

Integra Hindustan Control Contact Number :
Phone Number : +91 265 2311772/66

Integra Hindustan Control Contact Details :
INTEGRA India Group Company Ltd.
FF 10, Unaddeep Complex,
Tower – A,
Sussen-Tarsali Ring Road, Tarsali,
Vadodara-390010.
Tel: +91 265 2311772/66
Fax: +91 265 2340890

Works
INTEGRA India Group Company Ltd.
Halol-Chapaner Road
P.O. Chandrapura
Tal. Halol
Dist. Panchmahals – 391 520
Tel: +91 2676 220135
Fax: +91 2676 225435

Leave a Reply